Date posted: 26th Jun 2018
Could your business benefit from fully funded training to upskill your workforce and drive growth?
Skills Support for the Workforce is a £2.1m training programme available to SMEs based in the Tees Valley.
Delivered by Calderdale College in partnership with locally based, professional training providers, the scheme offers a range of courses to suit the needs of most businesses:
Businesses in the following sectors are eligible to apply:
- Advanced manufacturing and engineering- including process engineering; offshore/subsea; automotive and rail
- Digital and creative – including culture arts and heritage; engineering design and technical services
- Chemical processing – including petrochemicals, polymers and biotechnology
- Low carbon – including renewables, hydrogen and waste processing
- Energy – including nuclear
- Business and professional services
- Culture and leisure
- Health and biologics
The programme includes a free training needs assessment and access to fully funded training programmes for you and your employees.
Full details are available online at Skills Support