This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the Clive Owen LLP website.
It applies solely to this website.
Information collection and use:
- Clive Owen LLP, as the data collector, may collect some information from visitors to this site. This information is used only to respond to enquiries and to monitor site usage. Clive Owen LLP will not pass on these details to third parties. Additionally, Clive Owen LLP will not use them for any other purposes unless instructed by you to do so.
- Cookies and logging of IP addresses are used to enable Clive Owen LLP to monitor site traffic and repeat visitor statistics. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual. Such information is anonymous and held on a temporary basis.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a result of using an electronic form unless we have explicitly requested and received your permission.
- Where personal data is requested through forms, such data is only used for the purpose stated on the form and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
- Clive Owen LLP complies with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.