Ensuring company records and statutory books are kept up to date can be time consuming. Furthermore, when focusing on your customers, it can also be easily neglected. Explicitly, businesses can be fined for not keeping records up to date. However, the good news is that your business can utilise an outside source to take care of your company secretarial requirements. In short, this ensures that your business avoids unnecessary fines and legal complications. Additionally, outsourcing your secretarial requirements frees you to concentrate on developing your own business.
What does this mean to you?
- More time to develop your business
- Peace of mind without the worry of meeting statutory deadlines
- Time saved on keeping up to date with legislative changes and liaising with external bodies
- Prevention of unnecessary expenses
What can we offer you?
- A professional and personal service
- Company formations. For example: Ready made companies and new incorporation’s within a couple of hours
- Company searches. For example: Full and part searches with or without accounts, directors, secretaries, county court judgments and credit status reports
- Updating of statutory books, amending, re-printing and updating Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Changing company names, appointment and resignation of directors and secretaries
- Re-structuring share capital, preparation of resolutions and all statutory documents including Annual Returns
- Option to complete forms manually or via online submission, all achieved in a confidential manner