We offer a varied range of services to legal professionals to help solve a range of legal issues. These include areas of accounting, audit and taxation. We are proud to have built strong links with local legal professionals such as local solicitors, barristers and legal professionals. As a result, we have a strong understanding of clients’ requirements within the legal sector. We feel that we can effectively add value to our clients’ businesses, by working with their existing team on a flexible or long-term basis.
Importantly, we are also able to offer a cost-effective service.
Our services include:
- Account preparation and assistance
- Tax– e.g. Business and income tax liabilities in addition to long term capital gains tax planning
- Business consultancy and advice – We can help add value to your business. We offer hands on advice on annual income tax liability, longer term capital or business structuring (e.g. limited, sole trader and partnership structures)
- Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) service – We can ensure that your businesses accounts comply to the rules. We can offer a full-scale compliance advisory service for system controls and general business practice
- Business Accounts and tax compliance – We have a highly technical and experienced team. We are well equipped to undertake work on tax and on-site accounts
- Tax planning- We can offer guidance and practical support with financing, structure, succession, financial management and best practice principles. Furthermore, we can help with the delivery of long term growth prospects and offer a support service for the compliance officer for finance and administration (COFA)
- Training and advice – We are well placed to offer training and advice to other businesses within the legal sector
- SRA Health Check – We can review existing systems and procedures
- Separation and divorce support