What is Financial Analysis Spreadsheet Tool (FAST)
High quality management information is essential when running a business.
Specifically, this can range from simple profit figures to covenant compliance, comparisons with budgeted figures and notes explaining variances etc.
We can work with you on a regular basis. We can provide timely and accurate management accounts to help your business now and in the future.
Detailed management accounts may be required for a number of reasons:
- Helping control the business and act quickly should problems occur
- Providing performance compared to budget figures at the request of a provider of finance
- Monitoring a loan or mortgage facility at the request of the bank to monitor an ongoing project
What can we offer you?
- A one off purchase of the Financial Analysis Spreadsheet Tool (FAST) including set up, with ongoing support if required
You then have:
- A sophisticated management tool
- Professional presentation of figures
- Customised reports for each key decision maker
- Increased ability to discern variances and anomalies
- Time and cost savings
In short, this enables you to:
- Instantly compare the performance of different areas of your organisation
- Perform “what if” scenarios and sophisticated variance analyses
- Keep track of revenues and costs in real time
- Take immediate action to enhance sales, increase margins and control costs
- Plan more effectively
- Have increased focus with your management team. Significantly, this allows you to compare actual results with key performance indicators