Payroll is a vital task, often fraught with last minute changes and governed by complex legislation.
The benefits of outsourcing your payroll gives you the security you need to comply with increasingly stringent regulations. Moreover, it also allows you more time to focus on your business.
What we can offer you:
- A dedicated team of payroll and taxation specialists. Equally, we are able to offer regular contact and telephone support
- Easily integrated tax planning advice for you and your employees. Further, this includes the accurate production of all tax year end documentation and Revenue returns
- The processing of your entire payroll. Specifically, this ranges from gross to net pay calculations away from your own premises
- Comprehensive compliance with the latest employee legislation. For example, Statutory Maternity/Paternity and Sick Pay, the Working Families Tax Credit and Student Loan repayment
- Direct payment to your employees’ bank or building society by bank transfer and fully itemised payslips. Subsequently, we are a fully accredited BACS bureau
- A complete payroll analysis by department. Identically, we utilise the latest payroll software
- Automatic Enrolment, ongoing management and compliance
- Assistance with PAYE visits
- A detailed breakdown of prices for payroll processing
- Comprehensive training in payroll legislation and processing in preparation for your year end
- More time to focus on the development of your business. Contrarily, additional time to help suit the needs of your customers
- Total confidence that all Real Time Information (RTI) matters are dealt with. In brief, this ensures compliance with the latest regulations
- Complete confidentiality for you and your employees
- Confidence in adherence to employee legislation
- Peace of mind
As Chartered Accountants we have a greater understanding of your overall business needs. Furthermore, if you require any further information, please contact us today for help and advice.
The Managed Services team can offer you:
1) Initial assessment of your employees, production and delivery of communications about your scheme. Training your payroll staff on AE, ongoing assessments and communications to staff.
2) Ongoing assessment of your employees and AE communications where required. All reporting relating to employee results. Additionally, uploading of data to your pension scheme.
3) Outsourced payroll working with your own Financial Advisers on AE.
4) A fully managed service tailored to you and your employees. Likewise, we can explain the implications of Auto Enrolment which can include:
- Sourcing your staging date
- Assessment of your employees
- Communicating to all employees
- Enrolling eligible employees into your designated scheme
- Processing your additional employee opt-ins
- Administering your designated scheme using delegated access where applicable
- Communicating with your scheme provider and managing employee opt-outs
- Monitoring anniversary re-enrolments
- Providing all necessary reports
- Uploading all data continually on employee changes
- Exporting payroll files of employee/employer data monthly. Furthermore, this could either be uploaded as part of delegated access or for use with middleware
At Clive Owen LLP we recognise the complexities and legal requirements in addition to the value and importance of Auto Enrolment. Additionally, we have the expertise, experience and trained professional staff to assist you.