Growth by acquisition can be an attractive option for ambitious businesses. However, it is important to balance the associated benefits and risks. The Corporate Finance team at Clive Owen we provide practical deal management advice.
Subsequently, this approach drives towards a successful completion of the acquisition.
This advice and approach may include:
- Understanding your acquisition strategy
- Research and identification of targets to pre-agreed criteria
- Appraisal of the targets’ strengths and weaknesses. Likewise, this can include an initial assessment on valuation
- Handling initial approaches confidentially and sensitively, leading to a structured offer
- Negotiating heads of terms
- Raising the necessary finance, this can be achieved using our knowledge of the relevant institutions
- Undertaking financial due diligence where required
- Facilitating, managing and driving the deal to successful completion